We are now
recruiting for Winter 2017/2018 and we are looking for fun, warm, enthusiastic individuals
to join our team to ensure our guests have the best experience throughout their
You will be the customer facing team members bringing our guests together to provide the unique vibe and lasting memories for each and every person who comes to stay with us. Many of our guests come back each year due to the great time they have had and the friendships formed with staff and other guests.
As the ‘day to day’ contact for
the majority of our guests, your role is to provide excellent customer service, excellent food &
provide a clean, safe & welcoming ‘home from home’ for our guests in line
with our company policies and budgets.
You will be fully responsible for everything that occurs within your chalet including operating a fixed menu policy for which you will also order the shopping.
- A confident cook able to plan,
prepare and deliver 3 course evening meals & understand differing dietary
needs, experience essential
- Friendly, flexible and enthusiastic even under pressure
- Keep the chalet clean and tidy on a daily basis according to our company standards
- Plan weekly menus based on your incoming guests, prepare the shopping list accordingly and keep to the chalet budget
- Be responsible for the processing of receipts for any expenses and operating a basic petty cash account within the chalet
- Create a welcoming atmosphere in your chalet and provide excellent customer service throughout the holiday - our staff are encouraged to socialise with our guests; eat with them, take them out in the evenings, get to know them
- Working with suppliers within resort (e.g. lift pass office, hire equipment providers, bar owners etc.) to provide good knowledge and recommendations of your resort for the guests
- Uphold the reputation of Bura Snow holidays
- Working with the Resort Manager to ensure operations are carried out efficiently and in line with company policy
You will receive a competitive monthly
salary along with the following:
-Staff accommodation and food
- Season lift pass, equipment hire and insurance
- Fully paid training
- One full day off per week
- Transport to and from a specified UK point at beginning and end of season
For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and cover letter
"Fantastic week! Went with a mate and when we got there we quickly made friends with the other guests in the chalet. The chalet girls - Pyman and Mel were friendly and made us feel welcomed, plus they cook very good meals so came back a fatty. As for the chalet, you cant beat the views..."
"Firstly we were blown away by the chalet hosts, Brent and Nick were top lads and even better chefs. All in all, I would definitely recommend Bura Snow, we had a cracking time, the food was awesome and the chalet was top notch."